- Able to clarify problems to others.
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Resilient, calm, and focused when under pressure.
- Proactive problem solving experience, using judgments to make decisions where no clear
precedent may exist.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Uses of/& ways to execute the Transact-SQL language, querying tool
- Retrieving Data by Using the DML Statements
- Group and summarize data by using Transact-SQL
- Querying Multiple Tables by Using Joins
- Write queries that retrieve and modify data by using sub-queries
- Modify data in tables
- Query text fields with full-text search
- Use various techniques when working with complex queries
- Filtering Data by Using Different Search Conditions
- Using Functions to Work with NULL Values
- Formatting Result Sets
- Summarizing Data by Using Aggregate Functions, Grouped Data